DTF Powder – works with all DTF printers utilizing DTF ink and DTF Sheets or Rolls. Revolutionary Technology – DTF Powder – works with all DTF printers on the market! The process of heat transfer of textile ink to the film can be done on a variety of fabrics such as cotton and polyester. When printing using a DTF or DTG printer, you will first need to print to the DTF sheets / film. Then, add DTF powder to cover the print before curing. Wear protective masks when operating your DTF equipment and processes and operate in a well ventilated room with a filtration system.
- Ideal for all types of heat transfer printing application
- Excellent High Definition coverage
- Melt Range 100 to 130 degrees Celsius evenly.
- Excellent adhesion on 100% Cotton & Polyester.
- Premium grade hotmelt powder.
|DTF Hot Melt Powder (1 kg)
|100-130 degree celsius
|Powder Size Range
For more information
site – satloksublimation.com